Thankful Thursday #2 – Struggle
For the week (this Thursday to next Thursday), think about all the struggles of your personal year of 2014. What did you learn or discover? How did you grow? What did you let go of? Can you think of at least three things you are thankful for as a result of the struggles that you have had this year? Were you able to identify more than one?
If you can only think of one thing, that’s a good start, don’t judge yourself.
Here is my list of three:
- I am grateful for meeting a soul mate. I learned a lot from that experience.
- I am grateful for all the fears that presented themselves to me and I’m thankful for what they each taught me.
- I am grateful for finally coming to terms with something I was holding on to, and could not or would not let go of, until I gained an understanding of it.
- I am grateful for clearer vision.
Please share what you are grateful for under the comments section or tell a loved one. If sharing is a challenge for you, state out loud to yourself what you are grateful for.
If you like this post, please like, comment or share it on social media.
- Mindful Monday #29 – Struggle
- Life in Seven Breaths
- Coming Full Circle
- Lessons from a Soulmate – My Month of Writing – Reflection