Mindful Monday #59 – Turn the Page
Do you ever have a moment in your life where you wish you had a camera to capture the moment? Last week, I really wish I had a video camera or a documentary team to capture the main events and realizations that I had. What. A. Week. Something has epically shifted in my life and I notice it’s impact daily. I am at a point with my growth and awareness where I am having so many deep realizations and understandings. For the first time, I can not keep up with all the things I want to write about or say. The shift that I am experiencing is the result of all the work I have done since September 2013. I have talked about letting go, surrendering and stepping into the next chapter, but some times in life – life can be as simple as turning the page.
- Wisdom Wednesday #4 – Let Go
- Wisdom Wednesday #25 – 15 Resolutions You Should Actually Make for 2015
- How to Get a Grip on Your Life
- Mindful Monday #43 – Surrender
- Mindful Monday #8 – Leap of Faith – Update
- Wisdom Wednesday #3 – The Journey